SMJ CME Feb 2017 SET ACode SMJ201702A
Depression in primary care: assessing suicide risk
- Answers will be published online in the SMJ April 2017 issue.
- The MCR numbers of successful candidates will be posted online at the SMJ website by 31 March 2017.
- Passing mark is 60%. No mark will be deducted for incorrect answers.
- The SMJ editorial office will submit the list of successful candidates to the Singapore Medical Council.
- One CME point is awarded for successful candidates.
- Deadline for submission: (February 2017 SMJ 3B CME programme): 12 noon, 24 March 2017.